Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Do you know what's on your ipod?

Today as I began my treadmill workout, I couldn't decide what to listen to, so I chose "shuffle songs". I didn't even know this was an option until a couple of months ago I had a conversation with Jim Caldwell. I mentioned that most of the stuff on my ipod I had never listened to. He replied that it was for that reason (having music you never listen to) that he put his ipod on random play. So, inspired this morning, or bored by my usual choices, I chose "shuffle songs". Here is what I heard:
The Voice of the Irish by Jeff Johnson
The Air that I Breathe by The Hollies
You Know How I Do by Taking Back Sunday
Winter Wonderland by Steve Taylor (a mariachi version--that's right)
Countin' on a Miracle by Bruce Springsteen
Hells Bells by AC/DC

No comments: