Thursday, April 17, 2008

An enjoyable morning

I rode my bike this morning to the monthly South District (of the Desert Southwest Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church) youth directors' meeting. We meet at Beyond Bread on Campbell. So that's about an 11 mile ride for me. I have new steel-belted tires that Mindy installed for me yesterday (thanks!).
So the ride was enjoyable, and I took a different route than I usually do. Normally I go Broadway to Tucson Blvd to Glenn to Campbell. Today I took Broadway to Wilmot to Pima to Forgeus to Edison to Tucson Blvd to Campbell. Can you visualize that?
Our youth directors meeting is my favorite morning all month. We gather over good food and good conversation. I enjoy catching up with my friends and talking about what is going on around the district.

No comments: